Bioshock Infinite (CIB) - PlayStation 3
Bioshock Infinite (PlayStation 3 Games)
Originally conceived as a floating symbol of American ideals at a time when the United States was emerging as a world power, Columbia is dispatched to distant shores with great fanfare by a captivated public. What begins as a brand new endeavor of hope turns drastically wrong as the city soon disappears into the clouds to whereabouts unknown.
The player assumes the role of former Pinkerton agent Booker DeWitt, sent to the lost city to rescue Elizabeth, a young woman imprisoned there since childhood. He develops a relationship with Elizabeth, augmenting his abilities with hers so the pair may escape from a city that is literally falling from the sky. DeWitt must learn to fight foes in high-speed Sky-Line battles, engage in combat both indoors and amongst the clouds, and harness the power of dozens of new weapons and abilities.
- The year is 1912 and you are Booker DeWitt, a former Pinkerton agent. His mission: rescue the mysterious Elizabeth from the sky-city Columbia or never leave it alive. But why is everyone so afraid of a young girl?
- A technological marvel, the flying city of Columbia a beautiful and vibrant world that has a very dark secret - a secret that not only threatens the existence of Columbia but could change Booker forever
- Using his Sky-Hook, Booker is able to dish out severe hands-on punishment and traverse the city s hook points and Sky-Lines, turning them into weaponized roller coasters.
- Your traveling companion Elizabeth has the power to open Tears in time and space. Booker can use these Tears to shape the battlefield and turn the tide in combat by pulling cover, weapons, turrets, and other resources out of thin air.
- What would a BioShock game be without a variety of devastating powers surging through your body to be unleashed against all that oppose you? Vigors let you tailor your play style for maximum effect
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Image with text